40 Ways to Use Jeff’s Famous Bacon Jerky for Something Truly Delicious
A little crumbled bacon goes a long way for bringing superior flavor to recipes of all
sorts… or just eat it by the bag! Our unique cooking process yields gourmet bacon that is lower
in fat and sodium than traditionally pan-fried bacon.
Like Us on
Facebook. Add your ideas: www.facebook.com/JeffsFamousJerky
Crumbled in Salads… especially good in a Cobb Salad, in a Spinach Salad or on a Greek Salad.
On a Baked Potato with Sour Cream (or Low Fat Yogurt).
3) Baked Beans with Bacon Bits.
Potato Salad with Crunchy Bacon Bites.
5) In Scrambled Eggs, Quiche
or in an Omelet.
6) Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies.
7) Egg Salad with Bacon.
Add some extra flavor to a Grilled Cheese Sandwich
9) Add to Corn Bread batter
10) Bacon Popcorn… cut in tiny pieces and toss in your favorite buttered popcorn.
11) Bacon Ice Cream…
add bacon pieces to your favorite ice cream.
12) Add bacon pieces to your Hamburger before cooking
it… Honey Jalapeno will pack a punch!
13) Chocolate Covered Bacon.
14) Add bacon pieces to Corn
Chowder right before serving.
15) Add as a topping to Macaroni and Cheese.
16) Muffins with Cream Cheese
and Bacon Bit Frosting.
17) Caramel Dipped Apples with Bacon.
18) Bacon Ginger Snap Cookies.
19) Peanut Butter and Banana
with Bacon Sandwiches.
20) Mixed into Sauerkraut.
21) Bacon Butter – Melt butter, add bacon
pieces and refrigerate for later use.
22) Sliced Apples with Peanut Butter and Bacon Bit Spread.
23) Hot Chocolate with Whipped
Cream and Bacon Bits.
24) Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Bacon Bit Frosting
25) Bacon Bits embedded in warm
Baked Brie Cheese.
26) Bacon Bits added to Potato Chip dip.
27) Bacon Bits added to Apple Sauce before serving.
28) Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
with Bacon Bits mixed into the chocolate.
29) Bacon Bits sprinkled on Nachos.
30) Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato
Sandwiches with Bacon Mayonnaise (add Bacon bits to the Mayo).
31) Guacamole with Bacon Bites.
32) Fresh biscuits with Maple
Brown Sugar Bacon Jerky bits …added into the dough before baking.
33) On Your Favorite Pizza.
34) Tuna Casserole with Crushed
Potato Chips and Bacon Bit Topping.
35) Thanksgiving Turkey with Bacon Stuffing.
36) Honey Jalapeno Bacon Peanut
37) Chocolate Fudge with Bacon Bits.
38) Clam Chowder with Bacon Bits.
39) .Hot Fudge Sundaes with
Bacon… add bacon bits to the hot fudge sauce when heating it.
40) Bacon Refried Beans