Whether you are starting a new business or expanding an existing one, we would love to chat with you about
our wholesale gourmet jerky distribution program. We graciously value your interest and efforts toward promoting our jerky products.
Jerky Distributors Wanted
(Experienced with Active Accts.)
ORDER A SAMPLER PACK
We will credit your purchase (less shipping/hanlding) on your first wholesale order.
Five Flavor Distributor Sample Pack
Try five of our most popular gourmet jerky flavors ... Sweet Teriyaki,
Old Fashioned Original, Black Pepper and Sea Salt, Jalapeno Carne Asada, Cranberry Jalapeno.
Each individual bag is 3 oz. For detailed flavor descriptions, see here.
(Five) 3 oz. Bags
Plus Shipping, Handling
Open a Retail Store
'Just tried your gourmet jerky based on reviews I saw online.
The reviewers didn't do it justice. This is the BEST jerky I've ever had and I've been
eating for YEARS. I went right through the Black Pepper and Sea Salt and now moving on to Sweet Teriyaki!
Going to be a good night! My favorite flavor: Black Pepper and Sea Salt."
-Brian O., New York
Join the Beef Jerky Revolution!
Jerky is one of the fastest growing snack items in the foodservice snack industry. Why wait? Jumpstart your business with
our products now!
- The repeat business of the industry generates growing revenues
- Low fat, high protein snacks
offer a healthy snack alternative for people of all ages.
- 25% of all USA households purchase beef snacks on a regular basis.
- Beef Jerky has a growing segment of women and children consumers that should help continue
to sustain many years of positive growth.
that promote natural and healthy attributes have growing interest with no end in sight.
- On a nationwide basis, very few retail locations specialize in beef jerky and
so a lack of industry competition can often yield high sales volumes.
- None of the major beef jerky manufacturing companies produce a true premium quality product and most use primarily foreign
beef that is kept shelf stable with chemical preservatives such as sodium nitrate and MSG.
- Much of the beef jerky that is produced for sale consists of highly-processed,
chopped and formed meat, rather than using sliced, whole muscle meat that yields a higher quality product.
- Most commercial beef jerky is tough and hard to chew.
Benefits of Selling Jeff’s Famous Jerky
- A true gourmet quality product; all our beef jerky is made using choice cuts of premium, real steak and real gourmet
ingredients, yielding quality product rarely available
- Our jerky is soft and tender and easy to chew,
- We use only 100% American beef, always using freshly sliced, lean, whole-muscle meat.
- An expanding variety of contemporary, fusion flavor offerings in contemporary
- No chemical preservatives…
no nitrates or added MSG, and our products still have a long shelf life, up to a year from the date of manufacture.
- All our jerky recipes are 100% original.
- Our jerky is slow marinated and slow cooked in a fusion of gourmet intense and bold flavors. Many
companies “quick marinade and quick cook” their jerky and this sacrifices quality and flavor. We
only do it the old fashioned way!
in a state of the art USDA approved facility with more than 30 years of experience in production and quality control.
- Fresher product; we are usually in production and ship to distributors every week.
- Competitive wholesale pricing = higher sales and profits for our distributors.
- Support and Experience: Corporate staff has more than 30 years of professional experience in business development, marketing,
operations and sales building.
Please complete our Beef Jerky Distributor Survey and a representative will contact
Experienced distributors with active accounts wanted.
Enthusiastic new distributors wanted too... part time or full time!
|Last Update: October, 2012
Beef Jerky International Shipping for Personal Consumption
send Jeff’s Famous Jerky almost anywhere however there are a few countries that do not allow delivery of beef jerky
from the United States. Most countries do allow USDA inspected jerky to be delivered, but there is some risk involved
for international export; it often depends upon the discretion of the customs officer, so order at your own risk. International
packages are not returned to us. We cannot be responsible for a package that is refused by customs. We have international
customers who order frequently, and only occasionally have an issue with one delivery; just know there is risk involved with
any international order. Expect that international jerky shipping does cost more than shipping in the United States
and generally can take 2-4 weeks to arrive.
The United Kingdom is sometimes enforcing a new European Union law.
Your package could be refused entry, so order at your own risk.
These countries presently do not allow any entry
of beef jerky from the USA; Germany, Japan, Finland, Australia and New Zealand.
We use only 100% American Hormone-Free USDA
Certified and Inspected Premium Beef.
Copyright 2007-2015, Jeff's Famous Jerky.
All rights reserved.
Permission to duplicate
is required in writing.